Physiotherapy is used to treat pain and assist with rehabilitation by using methods which promote mobility, function, and quality of life through examination, diagnosis, and physical intervention. Beach Street Centre’s physiotherapist Greg de Jong is an experienced physiotherapist and nutritionist who is passionate about integrating several methods to achieve a holistic outcome. Examples of methods used are; massage techniques, scenar therapy and personalised exercise programmes.
During Your Visit You Should Expect:
- A Comprehensive Initial Assessment including a New Patient Questionnaire for you to fill out in detail
- The application of effective physical therapies, dietary advice, suggested nutritional supplementation and lifestyle advice as appropriate to the condition you have attended for
- A detailed plan for your ongoing self-care provided at the conclusion of your session or forwarded to you if a more detailed plan is required.
- Follow up as appropriate to further develop your intervention and self care programme.
- To make an appointment contact Beach Street Centre, or for more information visit Greg’s personal website; www.integrative-medicine.com.au